Hello guys, this tutorial is about How you could play PSP games on your android phone. Normally this is not possible on android but Thanks to PSP emulator on android Which enables you to load PSP games on your android phones…  Let’s get Started….

1. Download and install Android PSP emulatorPPSSPP GOLD



Before I forget, we are going to Download the PSP games to our phone, then use the PSP emulator to load it.. read on, it’s as easy as ABC. I’ll give u links to Download games at the end of the tutorial.

2. Launch the application then locate where you downloaded the games.  Select it and you are good to go!

These are the games I have on my phone..



You can search Google for links to download any game of your choice.. but I recommend the ones below

Download PSP games here....

So you can start rocking, PSP games on your android phone.
Note: phones with less than 1gb ram may  experience lagging…





We Love Comments......

Post a Comment

 
Top